This Policy applies to our software-as-a-service platform available at https://prod.sollum.tech/login (our “Platform”) and our website available at https://sollumtechnologies.com (our “Website“). However, we wish to draw your attention to the fact that the rights and obligations described in this Policy do not cover third-party websites that may be linked to or mentioned on our Platform and Website. These third-party websites have their own privacy policies and we encourage you to read them carefully.
For the purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” means any information about an individual that identifies the individual or that, individually or in combination with other information, identifies the individual.
· Necessary Cookies: We use strictly necessary cookies to enable the proper functioning of our Platform and Website, our security measures and those of third parties. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
· Functionality cookies (also known as “preference cookies”): These cookies are not essential to the provision of our services. They help personalize and enhance the user experience. For example, if you have consented to their use, such cookies will store your communication and language preferences.
· Cookies for advertising purposes: These cookies are not essential to the provision of our services. If you have consented to their use, we use advertising cookies to present you with relevant content, including on social networks. Also, our partners may use these cookies to determine whether our advertisements were displayed to you and whether you interacted with them. In such cases, our partners share data with us, including statistics about the performance of our ads.
If you have consented to their use, Sollum uses analytics tools to analyze the Platform and the Website traffic and usage. Among others, we use the Google Analytics tool offered by Google LLC (“Google”), to collect information about how you navigate our Platform and Website. You can get more information about Google Analytics here.
· Set your social networking selections. If you want to change your settings for sharing cookies via social networks, we invite you to go directly to the sites of these social networks:
· Deactivate Analytics. You can deactivate Google Analytics by installing this add-on.
· Our Employees: In the course of their work, our employees may need to access your Personal Information, for example, when you contact us request support. Their access is limited to what is necessary to perform their duties.
· When required by law, to enforce compliance or to protect the property or safety of our rights or those of others: For example, we may disclose Personal Information to legal or regulatory authorities in the event that we suspect money laundering, insider trading, manipulative or deceptive business practices or other criminal activities, to detect and prevent fraud, or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements of governmental authorities, regulatory bodies or other self-regulatory organizations. We may also need to disclose Personal Information to comply with a legal obligation (e.g., court order) or to protect our assets (e.g., to collect overdue accounts).
· Anonymized: Anonymized Personal Information may be shared with third parties. For example, we may anonymize Personal Information in order to determine trends or statistics.
Appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards and security measures have been put in place and are maintained to minimize the risk of incidents. Example of such measures include restricted access to the physical office and to personal information. If you believe that your Personal Information has been compromised, we invite you to contact us.
Sollum has established procedures for receiving complaints and inquiries about its Personal Information management policies and practices. We will inform individuals who make inquiries or lodge complaints of the existence of the relevant procedures. Sollum will investigate all complaints. If a complaint is found to be justified, we will take appropriate action including, if necessary, amending our policies and practices. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, inquiries, comments or complaints about your Personal Information. To do so, we invite you to contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST UPDATED: 2021-08-24
(IMPORTANT: when editing this document, or updating the date field, do not modify the format or placement of this line and make sure this notice is maintained as is).